Thursday, September 28, 2006

How about that

So i'm attempting to join the wonderful world of blogging. first of i have to say that ... well I'm not that good of a spelling machine. smetimes i just don't get it. also i don't always read back. so there might be some weird stuff in here.

what to write about ...
i hear that blogs are all the rage now. kind of like an online diary. well I don't know how many people are going to be interested in my life but well i guess I'll just have to wait and see.
i just started a new job. that's pretty cool. I used to work shift work and not like it was a definate planned thing. there was no structure to my life at all. it was great but horrid all at the same time. all i knew what that the maid comes on wednesday and that was the only thing i could depend on. I could never make plans wiht firends cos i may be working. most people took the weekend to relax. i worked. but all of the is over now and yeah; so maybe this blog will be all about the cool things that me new life will involve including structure and routine. of wow that might be something hey.

anyway it's back to work for me.

No comments: