Thursday, February 01, 2007

it's been a while

            Yes I know, it has been over three weeks since my last post. Let me tell you, it has been an emotional and trying three weeks. But I have pulled through and am back on the road. Soe At the moment I am working non-stop. I need to make some money to pay for my sale books. I am also going to make sure that food costs very little this month. I know I know. I’m suppose to think of my stomach first and then my books. Sorry for me it just does not work that way.

 

I got some really good books this time around. I must be honest from my first sale to this one; I have become so unbelievably picky. The first time I just bough whatever caught my fancy. This time each thing was very carefully selected for its long time value. 

 

 

That being said. Just so you all know I am so very tired, it’s unbelievable.

No comments: