Tuesday, June 05, 2007

my birthday present

I have for years wanted a full length jacket like the one pictured below. Now that said jacket is hanging in my cupboard, I am elated at having acquired it.

I think the best things are when you’ve you been wanting something for ages and then you get it as a gift. Almost like someone saw into your head and picked out something they liked and handed it to you.

A jacket like the one I have just been given is a classic, something that never ever goes out of fashion. I will treasure it for the rest of my life. It is without a doubt one of the best gifts I have ever been given.

 

And to my beloved who gave me such a treasure.

 

From the bottom of my butt (because it’s a lot bigger than my heart)

 

THANK YOU.

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hope u are having a fantastic day!!! enjoy supper tmrw!!! great gift. well done beloved