Wednesday, July 16, 2008

hello ... how are you?

it's been a long long time since the last post.

nothing serious happened till now.

And yet I'm reluctant to talk about it other than to say balls of fury.
I've grown a lot since my last post. I stood strong while the waves crashed around me.

perhaps that was the reason for the lack of posting. growth is such a personal thing and while it is important to talk about, perhaps this is not the right setting.

I now officially have an Internet connection at home so if there's a long time between this and the next post. I unfortunately have no excuse.

or I might. I might start growing again.

I'm looking to extending myself. reaching beyond what I thought I could do. Pushing to the next hurdle.

Sometimes the only way to learn to swim is to jump in the deep end. Sometimes you drown. Sometimes you swim.

1 comment:

Twilight Student said...

i demand a post