Tuesday, April 22, 2008

trying to clear my head

This week is not the best week in history for me.

 

Life is not like Toyota where everything keeps going right. This week it all seems to be falling apart. Like Chineu Achebe. Things fall apart.

Except this time it has nothing to do with colonialism. Perhaps this is a moment that I just need some choc chip ice cream and a bed and time to just fall apart.

 

This I suppose is a moping post and it has much to do with my disposition right now.

Yesterday was the most annoying day with the realisation that sometimes family can drive you up the fucking wall.  

 

You try to help people and they turn around and kick you in the butt and then blame you for it.

I called some people to tell them about a job opportunity. Very limited time offer. They call me an hour before the end of the workday to ask what's going on. Unfortunately I work in a world of deadlines. If you can't meet a deadline, don't expect me to come running after you and then sure as hell DO NOT BLAME ME FOR YOUR BLOODY INEFFICIENCY. I do not give a rat's ass about whether you are upset or not

I'm over that. Like someone very special told me. "Don't waste energy on unimportant un intelligent people. IT'S TOO MUCH EFFORT."

 

Unfortunately no one told me what to do about the important intelligent people.  

Perhaps things are falling apart and if they are, I will stand up and be counted.

 

Today a part of me died. It's gone and I may never get it back.

 

 

In the interest of never having parts of me die again here are some tips on being friends with me.

 

 

1)      Don't ever stop talking to me. Gary Chapman of the five love languages says that people have love tanks that need to be filled. My is talking. Talking to me says to me that you acknowledge me. That you see and hear me. Talk at me, scream at me. Whatever you do or don't do. JUST NEVER EVER NOT TALK TO ME.

 

This rule applies only in an argument and is actually the only rule to being friends with me.

 

This is a very strange post cos right now I'm in a very strange mood. 

No comments: