Wednesday, April 01, 2009

LOYALTY

I've come to a point where enough is enough.
 
Loyalty is an interesting thing. People who are loyal tend to expect the same returned to them and it can be quite a nasty shock when it's not returned.
 
The thing about me is that I have this thing of trying to keep everyone happy and if by chance I somehow disappoint someone, I try to make it up to them. Even if you don't think so, I do try keep the peace. Mush of my time is really bending over backwards to make sure that I'm not offending anyone.
 
Quit frankly, it's tiring. It's extremely tiring listen to people go one and on about things I have to do. In reality I don't HAVE TO DO ANYTHING. Everyone listen LOUD AND CLEAR. I do not have to do what YOU think is right.
 
I think I've finally learnt that no one is loyal to anyone but themselves. Faith in people is over rated. the idea that people will be nice just cos it's a basic human dignity is tooo much to expect.
 
 
and for the record. I don;t have to be nice to anyone. i'm nice becasue it's my choice. I can just as easily choose not to.

No comments: