Monday, October 15, 2007

the first day of the second week

so on the first day of the second week of my new job and I was stuck in traffic for a whole hour. that kinda thing really sucks. I mean really it's the last thing you and of course is the first thing to happen.

everything's going well so far. including my diet but i'm stuck in a time zone. i need to study and guess what?
no really guess

I DON'T WANT TO.

not much of a surprise is it?

I'm weaning myself of facebook. the biggest thing keeping me there is Fighters Club. An application that I am without doubt addicted to.

if this posts seems entirely free of something going wrong or something crazy in the air, it's becasue it is.
There are always things going wrong but I suppse that's life.

Sometimes you're up,
Sometime's you're down,
Sometimes your head is spinning all around.

No comments: