Monday, October 22, 2007

welcome, welcome


Presenting Toby Joshua Holroyd born at 9:30 19th October 2007.


Clearly one of the highlights of the weekend. The other was without a doubt South Africa winning the Rugby.

The final highlight was finally cleaning out our spare bedroom. It's now all clean and clear and ready for us to make a mess of it again.
I also only have one exam left. Afrikaans. JOY. Once that is over I'll be home free.

So many changes have taken place in the last month and changes are sometimes good things. it's nice to not be bored all the time irrespective of how this might affect posting to my online journal. I suppose this is more for me to remember than for anyone else :)

It's been a good month and I think the year is gonna get alot better. Christmas is just around the corner and I would have had my car for a year. I think I'm forgetting what it feels like to not have my own car. FINALLY.

that's it for now. I'm looking forward to this weekend and to holding Toby for the first time later today. I'm also looking forward to a good night's sleep and a good session at gym.

No comments: