Saturday, December 13, 2008

and this is the story

I realise that many people are going to ask what happened. in order to prevent the annoyance of having to REPEAT myself to everyone (which gets annoying very quickly)
 
 
I went to pick up Tim and Shantal from the Mount Edgecombe Conference Centre and then we headed off the drop Shantal off at her house in Palmview. We were driving along the M41 towards Verulam when a white car clipped a bakkie two cars aheads and then hit a car in front of us and then hit us head on. I swerved to the left which resulted in the front right side of my car being taken out entirely. My car is now sitting waiting to be processed to be written off.
 
that's it. the long and short
 
Three cars were hit and mine was the last. I was hit head on. The worst of my injuries is my wrist but as I can still type all of this, it's NOT that bad.
 
Of course in TRUE me fashion, I still went out to a party after my brief stint in the hospital.

No comments: