Tuesday, December 02, 2008

the best of times and the worst of times

So last Friday was my last day as an employee of Primedia@home. Now I'm one of around 74 000 people who have been affected by the current economic "crisis". The same crisis that has malls being built all around the country.

Many people are a little weary of my rather light hearted attitude to my current predicament. I find that a little annoying. They all fail to realise that my particular situation is not as dire as others affected by the crisis and that I still have LOADS to be grateful and thankful for.

Bring retrenched opens up a whole new world of opportunities for me. Opportunities that I should seize with both hands and make the best off.

Thank fully I have a job at exclusive books in La Lucia otherwise I might go spare from the boredom.


the best of times: I get all of December off to laze around the beach and do nothing all day


the worst of times: i hate being bored.

No comments: