Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Okay

 

So after much thought and deliberation, I decided to deactivate my facebook account and oh boy did the queries start rolling in.

There are phases to everyone's life and while mine was obsessed with facebook and blogging for a while. I suppose now I have moved on.

A little anyway. Make no mistake. The urge to log back onto facebook and get some money on Fighter's Club will be one that will be hard to resist. After all for a little while, I lived and breathed Fighter's Club.

 

To be certain I have not exactly moved on entirely from facebook. I'm just taking an extended vacation. Similar to the one I took from blogging.

 

Anyone onto introspection.

I've realised something.

Sometimes I say too much. Please note that there is a distinct difference between talking too much and saying too much.

I say too much

 

Over the last weekend I've really been thinking a lot about how people see me and I must admit that I have no clue.

It's one of those things that you never ever do actually really know.

 

I hear what people say. How they talk about each other and then watch them with the person in question, all smiles and giggles and so taken with them.

Things like that have taught me that no matter how much somebody might be nice to me and compliment my hair, clothes and all that in front of my, it's only really the people that will tell me I look crap when I do that I really trust.

I suppose in a way I've made that a thing of mine.

To be honest. Always. No matter what.

 

I'll try at least.

No comments: