Thursday, March 19, 2009

19 March

Supposedly Highveld Stereo did a who a while ago mocking Indians.

 

RACISM.

 

The one thing we all have in common.  Having never heard the show I don’t that I’m in any position to comment and really what can I say that has not already been said on the forum’s of Biz Community.

I do however think that the Indian community of South Africa got a raw deal. Speak like “an Indian” and you get made fun off or looked at funny, speak like a “white”  and you’re trying TOOO hard.

 

A never ending really sad cycle.

 

I’ve been reading over old blog posts today. I went back to MAY 2007 when dearest anonymous told me that my posts were pathetic and I’m wondering if somehow and somewhere along the way, I changed the way I write because of ANON the Cockroach. I’m not sure I have. I most certainly hope I have not.

 

It’s getting colder which mean better sleep. I can’t wait for the really cold days to hit us. I’m waiting eagerly for Lindt Hot Chocolate. I’ll miss ice cream though.  This is a random post cos I have time and have not posted for a while.

 

As always I usually have plenty to say but when it come  to the crunch it all flies out my head.

No comments: