Thursday, March 29, 2007

all sorts of feelings

I must be honest

 

I feel all sorts of weird right now. Sort of like I’m here not really I’m actually far far away. So many things are uncertain for me right now. I feel like I want to pack up my whole life and just disappear into the sunset.

 

It really would not take much you know. Sometimes I think there really is nothing here for me. last night I told my husband that outside of my family. He;s been there the longest. There has been nobody else in my life that stayed. Nobody that stuck. I don’t remember child hood friends. I’m not even sure I had any. I feel like my whole life. All I’ve ever wanted is to belong and I don’t know if I ever will. I have always felt like the piece of the puzzle that didn’t quite fit right. From a distance all looked fine and okay but up close. It never really was

No comments: