Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Hey all my lovely readers

 

I know I know I have not posted in ages. But let me tell you life has been very busy. I had the time of my life last weekend. I went out clubbing till three in the morning and then went to a very exciting rugby match on Saturday and well Sunday was a really busy day too. The week is now half over and I must admit I am looking forward to the weekend. My beloved and I have decided that we will be spending the morning sleeping in followed by a lovely home-made breakfast or brunch in our case and then off to the beach we go, just to chill and relax and have some fun in the sun. I will of course not forget sunscreen. 

 

Anyway that is all I have time for right now but I do promise I will post again really soon.

 

Hugs and kisses

 

MWAH

No comments: