Thursday, March 22, 2007

I'm back

 

It has been ages. Anybody miss me? Okay so what has happened since my last post?

 

Oh yes. Some dork stole my husband’s car from outside our flat. The thing about this that really makes me mad is that I keep remembering that I work bloody hard for everything I get and then some spineless dork takes it away. It really rubs me the wrong way. I mean what gives that donkey the right to help himself to something that he didn’t work towards? You don’t see me going into your place and taking whatever you have lying around probably cos the dork that you are means that you have nothing because that’s all robbers and thieves will ever be.

 

BIG FAT NOTHINGS

 

Yes I have some anger issues but come on do you really blame me? I mean the day before this lovely tragedy I spent over 1000 rand on text books. I was looking forward to getting a nice new fridge for my apartment. I was finally in a place where everything seemed to be coming together and then some dumb person decided it was okay to take it all away.

 

No comments: