Tuesday, April 24, 2007

BLUE MONDAY?

The dark ones who eternal in damnation grow
Set about me now
How they whine and crow
I am solo
In this world of wet
And bitter is my temperament
I close the door to sentiment
And I relish all my youth
I realize that I am doomed


This is how I feel at the moment. These words summarise how I feel perfectly. It’s the thought of moving yet again. I want to just stay in one place. I was settled where we were, I even bought curtains that I like. Now it all has to change and while I don’t mind change … for the sake of sanity can we please just slow down.

 

Everything has happened so fast and I can’t help but feel that somewhere along the line I missed something.

 

I’ve added some DVD’s to my Jet Li collection but have not had a chance to watch them. They’re probably going to be dubbed and how I hate that. Subtitles people … embrace them. But hey at 50 bucks a DVD you get what you pay for.

No comments: