Wednesday, April 18, 2007

harsh and bright

In my office the light always flickers. It’s strange. There are two of them. Those long fluorescent lights that are harsh and always waaaay to bright.

The one goes on exactly like it should and stays that way. The other flickers on and off. It really is actually very annoying. It just flickers. The only solution is to switch off the lights and then switch it back on. Repeat process as many times as necessary until both bright harsh fluorescent lights stay on.

 

Harsh and bright. Those two words together never fail to remind me about Buffy season six when she was brought back.                   

 

So the search for a flat continues. One of the options was taken away from us yesterday but another has presented itself this morning. I think I might really like that one a great deal. I haven’t seen yet so my opinions are based on what I’ve heard. It did sound lovely though.

 

I will post pics as soon as I have them.

 

Apparently there is a loft bedroom type place. I’m thinking Library with my lovely bookcase.

No comments: