Thursday, April 19, 2007

if all the rain drops ...

Today it is cold and rainy outside. I’ve always felt like on days like these God is actually telling us to take some time out. Just chill and relax for while. Don’t worry about anything. Just cuddle up nice and warm in our bed and sleep the day away.

 

 Back in the days of my part time job I would have done exactly that but now I am dragging myself out of bed waay to early in the morning, getting into my car and meandering along to sit in my office and work.

There is something satisfying about having the same routine as most of the general public. Sitting here though I can’t help but think about all the pour souls that are out there with no jerseys or anything to keep them warm.  Nobody ever said it would be and easy life but it doesn’t take a lot to wish it just wasn’t sooo very hard.

 

The search for a place to live continues, the flat at gatway is available again but so is another potentially lovely place that we have not seen yet.

 

We have to make a decision by three o clock today.

 

Forced decisions are never easy.

No comments: