Friday, April 13, 2007

strange things

Right now my computer is a bit screwy so I’m typing this out in a notepad document.

I had the strangest dream last night. Somehow a huge chunk of my hair got cut off and I couldn't have it curled for graduation. Also parts of the dream were my aunt and uncle. She wanted to by books and my uncle wanted my opinion on whether it was a good idea or not.

 

The week has really been a strange one. As you may or may not have notice I've been a bit under the weather. I’ve actually been that way for a month now. On Sunday will be a month since my beloved's car got stolen and it was really hard to adjust. Since December I had my own little baby, she was all mine and then ... I had to share. Right then I was back at square one. Gosh it was a killer.

 

Anyway for the last two days I have had my baby to myself. I kindly requested that my beloved make other arrangements to get to work. Pearl and I needed to re-affirm our bond.

So last night when we left my mom's I went screaming down the M41 9or at least I think it's the m41) in my little gumball car I got up to 130Km's per hour. Beloved next to me was squirming but speed not only kills, it thrills beyond all else as well.

 

Don’t worry though, other than the freeway I kept to below the speed limit ... mostly :)

 

When we go to the traffic lights at gateway I put peddle to the floor and got to the bridge before all the other cars. It was exhilarating.

When we got home beloved and I had a nice chat about being reckless.

Now I'm not saying that I’m gonna go speeding like crazy every time I need to go anywhere, I’m just saying that when there are not other cars on the roads, what’s the harm in a little thrill? I will not and always maintain that I was in perfect control of the car.

 

On other news, assignment 1 has been handed in. Afrikaans. I’m pretty sure I will do perfectly well. I’m on my way to becoming a teacher.  HA.

Also beloved and I may have to move … again. Trust me that is one thing that I am not looking forward to. I don’t like anywhere else. I like my flat and I want to stay there. Hold thumbs that we get to stay. Anybody who has ever seen my flat agrees that it’s a lovely lovely place.

 

But that’s all for now. Must get back to reality.

 

 

 

No comments: