Thursday, May 31, 2007

observation

I must admit that every job has its up and downs. At the moment I’m doing research. I love doing research. There’s something so extremely fulfilling about looking for information, finding a lot of stuff and then having to read and sift through all that information to find what you really need.

 

At the moment I’m looking for a report in Online Banking Practices in Europe. There’s actually more than one report. So I’m looking forward to reading about online banking in Europe. I must admit that part of the report will most likely annoy me. WHY? Because I have no doubt that online banking practice in Europe is so much more superior to online banking in South Africa.

 

Yesterday I spent the day home sick. Today I’m spending the day at work sick.                             

No comments: