Tuesday, May 08, 2007

rugby mania

I kept hitting the refresh button, determined not to loose my place and get tickets for the rugby. It’s done. I have the tickets. My beloved’s credit card has been maxed out. That is the price you pay for glory.

 

R510 later. I will be at the rugby on Saturday with my Sharks cap, my Sharks flag and a shirt with the Sharks logo on it. I will be one of the 50 thousand and I will scream with the rest of them. I’m getting all excited just thinking about it.

 

I will of course work on getting season tickets for next year. After this year how could I not?

 

It is of course going to be an all SA final and it will be in Durban.  And YES the sharks are going to win and yes I am going to be there.

 

And to think three months ago, I couldn’t give a darn.

No comments: