Saturday, May 05, 2007

TO ANONYMOUS

Dearest Anonymous
 
Thank you so much for your comments about how pathetic my life is. Really if not for you I would not have realised that I really actually am a sad person and I really must say thank you for pointing it out to me. Now since you've done the only good deed you're ever likely to do - go hang yourself.
 
I'd also like to say you arrogant loathsome cockroach, I bet your life is a whole lot more pathetic than mine. You know why because you little prick I have the guts to say what I'm thinking and what I'm feeling. You on the on the other hand hide behind "anonymous". You're really actually really very safe because outside of someone that you've expressed your comments to in person. I don't know who you are but guess what I don't' really actually give a flying rats ass about what you think or what you say. in your opinion I'm pathetic, guess what you dirtbag it's actually you who really are.
 
I'm out there saying what I have to say. Like Jeremy said you feel so proud of yourself for having your say - now come out and tell me who you are. Can't? - well then who's pathetic? Tell me who you are and trust me - I won't feel anything about telling you that you're nothing but ignorant gutter trash.
 
Unlike you - I have a spine and a voice and in your opinion I might be pathetic but at least I have the guts to put a name and a face to my voice.
 
and yes I do think my car is sexy. YOU KNOW WHY - COS IT'S MINE
 
 
 
 
 

No comments: