Monday, May 07, 2007

THE SPICE GIRLS

 




Whether you would like to believe or not I was a Spice Girls fan. Or rather I should say am. It amuses my husband to no end every time I sing along to Spice World belting out the lyrics at the top of my voice without pausing for a single breath.

Yes, I really actually still do know all the words. I still know all the words to wannabe as well and can recall many of the finer details with regards to my love affair with the Spice Girls. The Pussycat Dolls could really not hold a candle in comparison.

In the new, I read about David Beckham’s 32nd Birthday celebrations that were attended by four of the five Spices, two with brand new babies and apparently Emma is pregnant and of course Posh Spice was there.

The only thing missing was Sporty Spice – Mel C. The only one (on my opinion) with a wonderfully successful career after the end of Spice.

A little jealous perhaps girls?
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.